@Bajaj Dominar 400FF
Last month, Bajaj Auto gave as shocking news by launching the Bajaj Dominar 400 at a starting price of INR 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. Rajiv Bajaj, MD of Bajaj Auto was clear with the strategy of new Bajaj Dominar 400. The bike which is being sold in the INR 1-2 lakh has a 80% sales of Royal Enfield bikes.
Bajaj Auto has showcased a fully-faired version with the same engine at the 2014 Auto Expo. Which is in the form of the Bajaj Pulsar SS400. But the concept emerged in dealer showrooms as the Pulsar RS200. But the Bajaj pulsar SS400, a bigger milled version. Which may use the same Engine as in Bajaj Dominar400.
Bajaj has launched only as a sports tourer as of now, Bajaj confirmed that future variants on this platform are a definitly will come to market in future. One of them could be a much awaited fully-faired 400cc from Bajaj Family.
Features Expected in BajajDominar 400FF:
- LED headlight setup.
- The meaty fairing- Fully fairing,Which gives a look of ‘bigger sports-bike’.
- The seats Which looks similar toBajaj Pulsar RS200.
- While remaining parts loos similar to Bajaj Dominar 400.
Bajaj Dominar 400:
- 373cc, 4-valve, single cylinder, liquid cooled
- Powered by 35 bhp power and 35 Nm torque.
- It is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
Read More: Complete Specification of Dominar 400