@KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Spotted testing. When you look into the spy images that the headlamp unit resembles that of the Super Duke R, with some changes.The windscreen is slightly bigger for touring abilities, Which help the rider from wind blast.The new TFT dashboard, which is bigger and looks similar to Super Adventure S.
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Updates:
- All New Handguard with a new style.
- Some body sections look new & changed.
- The new TFT dashboard.
- The bigger windscreen.
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Specifications:
- 1,301 cc V-twin engine, Liquid cooled.
- The engine will produce 170 bhp of max power and 144 Nm of peak torque.
- WP semi-active suspension.
- Brembo M50 4-piston Monobloc calipers( up-front )
- Bosch’s motorcycle stability control which has a 9ME modulator.
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Launch date:
The KTM 1290 Super Duke GT will debut in 2018 as 2019 model and it may arrive in the mid-2019.