New spy pic of Yamaha R25 facelift have surfaced at Iwanbanaran in Indonesia. There are two test units in these pictures stripped off any badges.
why are there no visible changes?
- The motorcycles almost carry the same look of the current R25 from the sides.
- The fairing, the dual-headlamp setup, the tank look and also the tail lamp.
- R25 facelift was rumoured to get (USD) upside down front fork but continues with the same telescopic fork.
Yamaha R3 Specifications:
- 321 cc, twin cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
- FI-fuel injected, 4 valve engine.
- As per the source, the motorcycle had RAM air intakes between headlamps. (Since the front has not been shot, so cant assure its originality)
- The motorcycle delivers maximum power of 42 PS @ 10,750 rpm and 29.6 Nm @ 9,000 rpm of a peak torque.
- The motorcycle is coupled to 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed of 187 kmph, 0-60 kmph in 2.89 seconds, and 0-100 kmph in under 6 seconds.
- Gets Dual channel ABS.
- It is fitted on diamond-type frame with telescopic forks( front ) and monoshock (rear).