@2018 Jaguar F-Type coupe and convertible
Jaguar unveiled the a fifth version of its F-Type car for 2018 at New York International Auto Show 2017. The small turbo-charged engines looks gorgeous. After the V6, V6 S, R and SVR, meet the 4-cylinder F-Type. It is the company’s most powerful four-cylinder, which produces 221kW @ 5500rpm and 400Nm @ 1500rpm-4500rpm.
The new version is the base model F-Type. Which 2.0Litre, turbo-charged Ingenium engine.Which produces 296 hp. The engine is mated to a Quickshift 8-speed automatic transmission. It will accelerate from 0-100 mph (97 km/h) in 5.4 seconds and top speed of 250 km/h. When compared with the 340-hp V6, the 4-cylinder F-Type, which is 52 kg lighter and consumes 15% less fuel.
source site Jaguar F-Type features:
- New headlights.
- A remodeled front bumper.
- A forward-facing stereo camera to support features like emergency braking and lane keep assist.
- New alloy wheels options.
- Narrower seats.
- Semi-automated parallel parking assist.
- Standard InControl Touch Pro infotainment.
see url Jaguar F-Type Specifications:
- Aluminum 2.0-liter Ingenium direct-injected gas engine,twin-scroll turbocharger.
- Produces 296 bhp and 295 lb-ft – Max power.
- Max Torque: 400Nm @ 1500rpm-4500rpm.
- 8-speed Quickshift transmission.
- 0 to 60 mph (96.5 km/h) in 5.4 seconds.
- Top speed comes at 155 mph (250 km/h).