Japanese Two-Wheeler Manufacturer, Yamaha launched R15 first version (V1.0) in 2008 & V2.0 in the year 2011.
first, it was unveiled for ASEAN markets this year. Recently the rendering images of Yamaha R15 V3.0 was released by motoblast and now the new bike parked in a Yamaha dealership in Indonesia.
The bike enthusiasts are waiting for an updated version of Yamaha R15 (which is R15 V3.0).
In present spy images can see updates clearly :
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Specifications:
- Engine: 155cc, single-cylinder, SOHC with VVA(Variable Valve Actuation) mill.
- Max Power: ——17.5 – 20 Bhp.
- Max Torque: —–17 – 18 Nm.
- Transmission: —6 – Speed.
***** However, the power output will be significantly higher in the R15 V3.0.
*****A new front can be seen clearly on the 2017 model which resonates with the design form of current YZF series of the company.
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 VVA Technology:
- VVA technology will increase engine life.
- It will makes engine too refine & less vibration.
- To provide better acceleration above 6000 RPM.
- Higher Power delivery.
- As you twist the throttle, we can experince the Torque output.
- The same technology has been used in the Yamaha NVX.
- Better throttle response.
- There is a shift of the mechanism in the lobes of intake camshaft which varies with the varying speeds and provides a better combustion efficiency.
- Higher fuel Efficiency.
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Key Features:
- New body panels.
- LED headlamps.
- Digital instrumental cluster with blue LED backlight.
- 2017 Yamaha r15 v3.0 will have new headlight assembly. which is Flowy bend towards right before the parking lights and stretches across the cowl.
- Inverted telescopic suspension.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS).
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Colours:
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Mileage (Expected):
- City: 42 kmpl.
- Highway: 45 kmpl – 47 kmpl.
2017 New Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price:
- Minimum: Rs 1.28 lakh.
- Maximum: Rs 1.35 lakh.
Unfortunately, only front portion of the bike is visible in the spyimage & also eagerly waiting for official launch in Indian Market.