Yamaha India had announced that the new engine will be coming with few more new model to the Indian market. The new model what they stated will be FZ25 R, a fully faired 250cc bike. Yamaha FZ25 R aka Fazer 250 is based on the naked FZ25.Naked Fz25 was launched with a price of 1.2lakh in India.
New 2017 Yamaha FZ 250 R aka Fazer 250 specifications:
- 250cc, single-cylinder engine, fuel injected, air-cooled engine.
- Max power of 20.9 PS@ 8000 rpm and a peak torque of 20 Nm @ 6000 rpm.
- It is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
- All most all specifications will remain similar to naked FZ25.
New 2017 Yamaha FZ 250 R aka Fazer 250 Features:
- Muscular front fairing.
- LED headlamps and LED taillights.
- Alloy wheels.
- Split seats and much more…
The Performance of the Fully faired bike will be tuned to perform well due to the additional weight of front fairings which will be around 8-12kgs kgs heavier than the naked FZ25.
New 2017 Yamaha FZ 250 R aka Fazer 250 Price and Launch date
Price is expected to be 1.32 lakh to INR 1.45 lakh.
The launch is expected by the end of this year.
New 2017 Yamaha FZ 250 R aka Fazer 250 rivals
- Upcoming TVS Apache RR310S.
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200.
- Honda CBR250R.
- KTM RC 200.