The TVS Jupiter with AHO & BSIV has been spied in a YouTube video by Anurag Raina. The TVS Jupiter, Automatic scooter gets an optional disc brake and Auto Headlamp On feature. The drum brake version also gets Sync Braking System.
TVS Jupiter Specifications:
- 109.7cc, air-cooled, single cylinder engine.
- The engine is capable of producing 8 PS of maximum power @ 7500 rpm and 8 Nm of peak torque @ 5500 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a CVT.
TVS Jupiter Features:
- Gets BSIV badging below the left front indicator.
- A disc brake is also offered in the TVS Jupiter ZX variant.
- Low fuel indicator.
- Mobile charging.
- External fuel fill cap.
- Dual side handles lock.
- Retractable bag hooks.
TVS Jupiter Fuel efficiency:
The TVS Jupiter with BSIII version claimed a fuel efficiency of 62 km/l and the TVS Jupiter BSIV version is expected to have a slightly lower efficiency than before.
TVS Jupiter Fuel efficiencyPrice (ex-showroom, Delhi):
- TVS Jupiter with the price tag of INR 49,034.
- TVS Jupiter ZX with the price tag of INR 51,057.