2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F & 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000
Suzuki’s flagship super-naked motorcycle 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 gets an increase in power. Which will produce 150hp @ 10,000 rpm and Torque is also up to 108Nm at 9,500 rpm. The 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 also features a new slipper clutch which is aimed to provide smoother downshifts & comes with new crankcase ventilation holes.
2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F:
- Which will Carry same engine and chassis as its naked sibling.
- The addition of a wind tunnel tested fairing turn it into a versatile sports bike.
- The changes in suspension settings.
2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F & 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Features:
- A three-mode traction control system that can be turned off.
- Brembo monobloc calipers with ABS.
- A lightweight frame mated to the swingarm from the previous generation GSX-R1000.
- Fully adjustable KYB suspension.
2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F & 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Changes:
- 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F model also gets a tinted screen.
- Black levers and foot controls.
2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F & 2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Colors:
- White(2017 Suzuki GSX-S1000F only)