Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd is all set to launch an ABS version of Suzuki Gixxer SF. Following to the recent launch of the fuel injected and rear disc brake. 2017 Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS Brochure Leaked online with Tricolors. Ahead of official launch.
2017 Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS new features:
- Bike gets all new sporty body graphics .
- It will also fitted with front and rear disc brakes and a fuel injection system.
- New colour options – black, red and grey.
- Anti Lock Braking System (ABS).
- It gets a special SP logo on the fairing and new graphics on fuel tank and front cowl.
2017 Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS specifications :
Suzuki Gixxer SF with ABS will be powered by the same 154.9cc, SOHC, 2-valve, FI ( fuel injected) engine. It offers 14.8 PS maximum power @ 8,000 rpm and 14 Nm peak torque @ 6,000 rpm. The motorcycle is mated to a 5-speed transmission.Braking job is done by 266mm front and 240mm rear discs with ABS.
2017 Suzuki Gixxer SF ABS Price:
The current Suzuki Gixxer SF FI non-ABS is priced at INR 93,032. The Suzuki Gixxer SF with ABS could cost INR 10,000 – INR 15,000 more than Non-ABS variant.