The highly anticipated Skoda Octavia RS has been launched in India at price tag of Rs. 24.62 lakh (ex-showroom, India). which is based on the new Skoda Octavia facelift, the new Octavia RS.
2017 Skoda Octavia RS Specifications:
2017 Skoda Octavia RS is powered by the same 2.0litre petrol TFSI, four-cylinder petrol engine, which delivers 230 PS & 350 Nm of torque. Internationally, the Octavia RS will deliver 250 PS of power and 370 Nm of torque. It is also available as All-Wheel Drive ( source AWD) in an international market. In India, only buy Lyrica 50 mg Front-wheel drive ( FWD)is on optional. It is turbocharged petrol engine with a six-speed DSG Automatic transmission.
2017 Skoda Octavia RS Features:
- Fog lamps with RS design.
- New alloys.
- Sporty interiors & Sports seats with RS logo
- The new bumper is dynamic with RS red reflective.
- The gearshift knob gets the RS logo.
- Seats are designed with sports orientation.
- AFS adaptive front light system as standard.
- Quadra LED headlamps.
- Multifunction sports steering wheel with integrated paddle shifters.
- A Honeycomb spoiler at the front & rear.
- A new 9.2-inch infotainment system which is compatible with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
2017 Skoda Octavia RS Rivals:
Available at a price of Rs 2.462 lakhs. In India- sedan is launched, but it comes with the sedan as well as the wagon.
- Jaguar XF at INR 6,118,000.
- BMW 3 Series at INR 4,339,000.
- Mercedes C Class Cabrio at INR 4,96,000.
Bookings for the new Octavia RS are already open for a token of INR 50,000.