@2017 KTM Duke 390
follow The Austrian manufacturer is going to release next generation of KTM Duke 390 & 200.2017 KTM Duke 200 and KTM Duke 390 will be officially launched in India on the 23rd of February, 2017. Deliveries will start from March 2017. Where 2017 KTM Duke 390 is completely a new bike. whereas the 2017 KTM Duke 200 is the same generation bike with noticeable updates. Minor issues/problems seemed to be sorted out in this gen KTM Duke series.
2017 KTM Duke 390 Updated Features:
- The headlight is slimmer and larger than previous Duke 390.
- The tank will accommodates more fuel, which is of capacity of 13-litres.
- New exhaust system.
2017 KTM Duke 390 Engine:
- The engine is refined for better performance.
- The 373cc, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected engine.
- It is equipped with ride by wire throttle.
- It is expected to be an BS-IV engine norms.
2017 KTM Duke 390 Chassis, Suspension & Break:
- Modified Trellis frame.
- Tyres are the same as before.
- 110/70 R17 MRF rubber (front).
- 150/60 R17 MRF tyre (rear).
- Brakes are larger at the front which is a 320mm front and 230 mm rear and they are ABS equipped.
2017 KTM Duke 390 Safety Features:
- A fully loaded instrument cluster allows access to navigation and music that is connected to your phone.
- A large tachometer, speedometer, odometers.
- Fuel-efficiency indicator, clock, trip meters.
- Left switch gear to access all controls.