@2017 KTM Duke 390 Hidden Features You Need to Know ! | Image Gallery
The new-generation 2017 KTM Duke 390 is more feature-loaded than before. Which comes with new features to give tough competion to same segment bikes. Here are some seven unknown features of the 2017 KTM Duke 390.…
2017 KTM Duke 390 Hidden Features:
- follow site LEDs — You know that 2017 KTM Duke 390 comes with a bifrucated headlamp, Do you have any idea of LEDs present in that? Tastylia Oral Strip without prescription It consits of 20 LEDs, which helps in better illumination with added lower battery consumption.
- source link Adjustable hand Levers — Both the front brake & clutch levers are adjustable to your comfort, Which can be adjusted to your hand size for more comfort & control.
- lamisil oral where to buy Paint Job — UV resistant:-KTM says it does not fade away when the motorcycle remains in sunlight for long.
- Starter — The 2017 KTM Duke 390 comes with a soft touch contactless magnetically induced cranking, Which helps in easy and smooth start of the motorcycle.
- EVAP System — Evaporative Emission Control System (EVAP) — This system prevents loss of fuel from the tank due to evaporation under sunlight. This system helps in increasing the fuel economy of the motorcycle by 4 – 5 percent….!!!!
- USD-Upside Down Suspension — WP 43mm upside down forks, Which are at adjustable height. KTM promised to have better leakage protection and offer improved ride quality.
- Rear View Mirrors — The new KTM Duke 390 comes with wider rear view mirrors.