The 2017 KTM Duke 390 made its global debut at the 2016 EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan. The updated 2017 KTM Duke 390 gets some cosmetic changes, updated design, and side-mounted exhaust canister. Ahead of Launch, the KTM Duke 390 continues to undergo road tests in the Indian streets.
Read More About KTM DUKE 390
Read more: KTM Duke 390 v/s Mahindra MOJO 300
Highlights of 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- 2017 Duke’s engine will deliver more torque than the present version.
- The bike is sharper & responsive.
- Updated engine to BSIV norms in India and EURO IV norms in Europe.
- Powering of the bike- Power of 44 hp & Torque of 37 Nm.
- Ride-by-wire technology.
- Colour TFT instrument cluster.
- Smartphone connectivity.
- Riding modes.
For Complete Highlights: Key Features of KTM Duke 390
Ahead of the launch, the 2017 KTM Duke 390 has now been spied much time testing on Indian streets.
2017 #KTM #DUKE390 official trailer#EICMA2016 #MILAN
Posted by Twinkle Torque on Saturday, November 12, 2016