The http://crystalpalacemuseum.org.uk/comments/feed/ 2017 KTM Duke 390 made its global debut at the http://fantastic-ideas.com/author/admin/?doing_wp_cron 2016 EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan. The updated 2017 KTM Duke 390 gets some cosmetic changes, updated design, and side-mounted exhaust canister. Ahead of Launch, the KTM Duke 390 continues to undergo road tests in the Indian streets.
Read more: KTM Duke 390 v/s Mahindra MOJO 300
Highlights of 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- 2017 Duke’s engine will deliver more torque than the present version.
- The bike is sharper & responsive.
- Updated engine to BSIV norms in India and EURO IV norms in Europe.
- Powering of the bike- Power of 44 hp & Torque of 37 Nm.
- Ride-by-wire technology.
- Colour TFT instrument cluster.
- Smartphone connectivity.
- Riding modes.
For Complete Highlights: Key Features of KTM Duke 390
Ahead of the launch, the 2017 KTM Duke 390 has now been spied much time testing on Indian streets.
2017 #KTM #DUKE390 official trailer#EICMA2016 #MILAN
Posted by Twinkle Torque on Saturday, November 12, 2016