The next in KTM line-up is the KTM Duke 200 and KTM Duke 390. The KTM Duke 390 which is a completely new bike, whereas the Duke 200 is the same generation bike, with noticeable updates.
KTM Duke 200 and KTM Duke 390 were officially launched in India today. The Deliveries will commence from March 2017.
Price of the 2017 new KTM Duke series (All prices are ex-showroom, New Delhi.):
- 2017 new KTM Duke 200 starts from INR 1.43 lakh.
- 2017 new KTM Duke 250 starts from INR 1.73 lakh.
- 2017 new KTM Duke 390 starts from INR 2.25 lakh.
2017 KTM Duke 390 Features:
- upfront it gets a bifurcated headlamp with LEDs.
- A new instrument console with more features.
- Sharp extensions emerging towards the headlamp.
- Revised exhaust system.
- A new rear sub-frame.
2017 KTM Duke 200 Features:
Apart from new colour schemes, it is the same old KTM Duke 200 which was previously on sold in India.
2017 KTM Duke 200 Specifications:
- 200 cc, single cylinder, FI engine.
- Powering 25 PS and 19.2 Nm.
- BSIV emission norms.
- no ABS, no slipper clutch.