The 2017 KTM Duke 250 was spotted and now KTM has launched the all new 2017 KTM 250 Duke in India, priced at Rs. 1.73 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).Placed between the 2017 KTM Duke 390 and KTM Duke 390.
The 2017 KTM Duke 250 is totally new to India market, where some of the features are similar styling to the KTM Duke 390. Although the motorcycle is made in the country and exported
2017 KTM Duke 250 Specifications:
- The 2017 KTM Duke 250 is powered by a 248.8cc, single-cylinder.
- liquid-cooled engine.
- This motor generates 31 HP of power @ 9,000 RPM and 24 Nm of torque @ 7,250 RPM.
- 6-speed gearbox.
- BS-IV compliant.
2017 KTM Duke 250 Features & design:
- A digital instrument console.
- Disc brakes at both ends.
- Slipper clutch.
- Mono-shock at the rear.
- Inverted front forks.
- Fuel Tank: 13.4-litres.
2017 KTM Duke 250 Missing Features Compared with 2017 KTM Duke 390:
- TFT instrument display.
- LED headlights (Split headlight).
2017 KTM Duke 250 Price:
Rs 1.73 lakh — Note: Price is ex-showroom (Delhi)
2017 KTM Duke 250 Competition:
- Yamaha FZ 25.
- Benelli TNT25.
- Kawasaki Z250.
- Mahindra mojo.
- Honda CBR250R