2017 KTM DUKE 200 & 2017 KTM DUKE 250 REVEALED !!!
2017 KTM Duke 125 and KTM Duke 390 were the debuted at the EICMA 2016 show. KTM has finally unveiled the new KTM Duke 200 and KTM Duke 250 But both the bikes were not present at the event.
cheapest place to buy accutane online –> Unlike to the previous version(present), there are slight differences between the 2017 KTM Duke 390 and 2017 KTM Duke 200/250.
Seroquel buy online
- The headlamp is slightly different, i.e will miss split headlamps & TFT display
- Full size exhaust unit.
- The instrument console is not the flat, rectangular TFT colour unit which we saw on the 390.
- Everything else will be shared between the Duke models, Which also includes the subframe.
- We can see White paint job on the Duke 250.
KTM hasn’t revealed any specification on the bike. Recently the bike caught testing somewhere in India. So we can expect all these bikes in Indian market.
Critique of the 2017 KTM Duke 200 and 250:
- Powered by 24.6 Bhp producing 199.5 cc.
- 30.87 Bhp producing 248.8 cc mills respectively.
- 4-valve, DOHC valve train.
**power & torque figures are not expected to change.
—–>The 2017 Duke 200 & 250 (recent rumor) will go on sale in India next year.
2017 KTM DUKE 200/250 rivals: