Features on 2017Kawasaki Z650:
- Refined & tuned engine for better performance in the low & mid range with power at the top-end as well.
- New instrument console (shift-gear lights ).
- Fuel efficiency which has increased by 9%.
- EURO 4 emission norms.
- ‘Z’ LED tail lamp.
- New paint job on chassis.
- New floating cowl.
- Telescopic front forks (front) and rear shock carries its traditional unit.
- New alloy wheels.
- Dual disc brakes ( front ) with Nissin callipers can be seen.
- Chassis is all new tubular frame.
- New tank shape.
- 10 kgs lighters than the previous naked 650 version.
Specification of 2017 Kawasaki Z650:
- 649cc, Parallel-twin, Petrol motor
- 8-valve, 4-stroke
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC
- which produces 69 PS of power.
- 6-speed gearbox with Slipper clutch.
- 23.4 kmpl (claimed mileage )
- 9.1M Bosch ABS system.
Tastylia Strips 20mg Tadalafil Ghevarsha International Legal Supplier The new Z650 is lighter than the current ER-6n and with lighter components guarantees better riding dynamics.With the new 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 revealed already. Although company not revealed yet, Kawasaki has officially announced that a new Kawasaki Z650 would be revealed at the EICMA in coming month. The Z650 is nothing but a rebranded ER-6n.
Price & Launch of 2017 Kawasaki Z650:
Prices will be around Rs. 4.5 lakhs ( ex-showroom )
non prescription viagra from canada Launch will be in whole India
Rivals of 2017 Kawasaki Z650:
- Benelli TNT 600i
- Honda CBR650F