Japanese manufacturer- Kawasaki had launched Kawasaki Z250, Z1000, Z1000R in India. All three bikes meets BS-IV emission norms. The 2017 Kawasaki Z250 will cost Rs 3.09 lakh, 2017 Kawasaki Z1000 will costs Rs 14.49 lakh and the 2007 Kawasaki Z1000R will costs Rs 15.49 lakh (expensive bike).
2017 Kawasaki Z1000:
- 1043cc, in-line four liquid-cooled four-cylinder with the new Euro IVand BS-IV emission regulations.
- Power and torque figures of 143PS and 111Nm remain unchanged.
- An evaporator apparatus and pre-catalysers for best emission control.
- Updated ECU for smoother power delivery, better control and adding to rider comfort.
- The Revised front fork has been tweaked for a better ride.
- The rear linkage ratio increases thw wheel travel by 13mm, which improves best feelings at the rear wheel.
- The brake pads are revised for better braking performance.
- The mirrors are redesigned for better rear view.
- The update instrumental cluster with new features such as a gear position indicator and a shift light.
2017 Kawasaki Z1000R:
2017 Kawasaki Z1000R is costlier by 1 lakh than Z1000 for following updates. The pricing though ensures that the all new Z900 (Rs 9 lakh) will be quite an attractive prospect as well.
- The front suspension remains same withthe Showa but tuned to match the Ohlins unit.
- A fully adjustable Ohlins shock(rear).
- 310mm, Brembo radial, four pot, monobloc callipers gripping two semi floating front braking system.