@Kawasaki Versys X 300
watch Kawasaki has unveiled the adventure touring range of http://ashbournefarmsupplies.com/shop/uncategorised/double-edged-hoof-paring-knife/?add-to-cart=468 Versys X300. source link The Kawasaki Versys X300 is categorized as a “Multi-Purpose Adventure Touring on Road”, Which has been launched in the US and the UK. It will also launch in many more countries including India in this year-2017.The exact availability date has not yet been announced.
The Kawasaki Versys X300 is based on the Kawasaki Z300’s tubular chassis, Which carry the same engine in its womb. Kawasaki Versys X300 is powered by a 296cc, 4-stroke, DOHC that produces 39 PS of maximum power and 27 Nm of peak torque. The motor is mated to a six-speed transmission.
The 2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300’s Specifications:
- 296cc, DOHC, water-cooled, parallel-twin engine.
- 290mm petal-style brake disc (F) & Rear disc.
- Brakes with ABS is on offer.
- 19-inch aluminum rim (F) and a 17-inch aluminum rim (R)-with steel spokes.
The 2017 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 has following features:
- Long-travel suspension capability.
- Mono shock.
- Ninja® sportbike power Upright riding comfort.
- Versatile suspension.
- The radiator features a unique fan cover that helps to flow the hot air from the engine under the bike, Which reduces the heat to the rider and pillion.
- Agile handling & plenty of power to tackle.
- Low seat height.
- FCC clutch with assist & Slipper clutch
- Closed gear ratios
Kawasaki Versys X300 Adventure TVC revealed – Any Road. Any Time
Posted by Twinkle Torque on Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Candy Lime Green.
- Metallic Graphite Gray/Flat Ebony.
- £5,149 (INR 4.3 lakh) in the UK (only ABS variant on sale).
- $5,399 (INR 3.66 lakh) in the US for NonABS variant.
- $5,699 (INR 3.86 lakh) for the ABS variant.