The see Kawasaki Versys-X 300 is the siblings of Versys family. http://globaltravelwriters.com/hajar-jahana____span_class=//?paged=2 Kawasaki Versys X-300 showcased at the http://lakesidepizzeriawi.com/ 2016 EICMA motor show in Italy. The Kawasaki Versys X300 is a best entry-level adventure motorcycle segment across the world. The smaller Versys is likely to be derived from of the Kawasaki Z300.
Design of Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- Single headlight layout.
- Larger tank.
- The raised stance and spoke wheels.
- The large extending tank panels
- Large windscreen along with a functional rear design makes it a proper adventure motorcycles.
Specification of Kawasaki Versys-X 300:
Kawasaki Versys-X 300 shares things with the Ninja 300 and the Z300.
- 296 cc, four-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine.
- 38 BHP (speculated).
- 27 Nm of peak torque.
- six-speed transmission.
- Equipped with Slipper clutch.
- ABS are standard.
- Twin-tube unit.
- Upside down forks(Front forks ).
- Gas charged mono shock (rear forks).
Other features which include
- Analogue tachometer
- Digital speedometer
- Gear position indicator
- Fuel information
Kawasaki Versys-X 300 will also be offered with 2-versions
- Kawasaki Versys-X 300 Urban
- Kawasaki Versys-X 300 Adventure.
Price and Launch of Kawasaki Versys-X 300
late 2017 & Price around Rs. 3 Lakhs
Rivals for KAWASAKI Versys-X 300
- Suzuki V-Strom 250
- BMW G310GS.