FCA India will manufacture the 2017 Jeep Compass, the second generation will go on sale in India in August 2017. The 2017 Jeep Compass was spotted in Pondicherry, But it will be manufactured at the in Ranjangaon, Maharashtra.
2017 Jeep Compass second Gen Specifications:
- The Jeep Compass is based on the Small-Wide 4X4 platform.
- 4410 mm in length.
- 1820 mm in width.
- 1640 mm in height.
- A wheelbase of 2630 mm.
- 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
- 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine with all wheel drive.
- Previous it was mated to a 6-speed dual clutch transmission.
- Expected to be a 9-speed automatic transmission.
The compact SUV is available
- 1.4-litre FIRE MultiAir 2 petrol.
- 2.0-litre Tigershark petrol.
- 2.4-litre Tigershark MultiAir 2 petrol.
- 1.6-litre MultiJet II diesel and 2.0-litre MultiJet II diesel engines.
- The transmission includes 6-speed manual, 6-speed dual-clutch automatic, 7-speed dual-clutch automatic and 9-speed automatic.
Courtesy YouTube channel Trippers Cookers.
2017 Jeep Compass second Gen Features:
- power liftgate.
- 7.0-inch full colour LED instrument cluster.
- Projector-beam headlamps with LED signature lights.
- LED signature tail lamps.
- dual-pane sunroof.
- 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A subwoofer is some of the key features of the redesigned Jeep Compass.
2017 Jeep Compass second Gen Price (ex-showroom)- Expected:
the 2017 Jeep Compass, the second generation will be priced at Rs. 16 lakh