http://adbands.com/information/9-products?format=feed The 2017 Honda CBR150R gets two new colours – Victory Black Red and Slick Black White for the Indonesian market. Honda launched the CBR150R in Indonesia last year. The MotoGP edition and the Honda racing red colours are still available but the solid black colour has been discontinued.
- Honda CBR150R gets two new colours options.
- The solid black colour has been discontinued.
- MotoGP edition and the Honda racing red colours are still available.
2017 Honda CBR150R Specifications and features:
- 149.16cc single cylinder, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine.
- Churns out 17.1 HP of maximum power and 13.7 Nm of peak torque.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- All-digital instrument cluster.
- A dual headlamp unit.
- 12-litre fuel tank.
- Fitted with Both front and a rear disc break.
2017 Honda CBR150Rpriced IDR 32,975,000/- (Rs. 1.60 lakhs).
India launch expected by the end of this year.