@2017 Honda CB Shine SP
The 2017 Honda CB Shine SP has been launched by the Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt Ltd. The new bike will be received with the Auto Headlamp On (AHO) feature and an engine which is Bharat Stage-IV complaint. The updated commuter motorcycle will have new tires with lower rolling resistance for better performance. The prime change in the new Honda CB Shine SP is the addition of new graphics and colors.
2017 Honda CB Shine SP Specifications:
- The 2017 Honda CB Shine SP is mechanized by a 124.73 cc, single cylinder, air-cooled engine.
- which is mated to a five-speed transmission.
- The engine is capable of producing 10.16 bhp @ 7,500 rpm.
- Peak torque of 10.30 Nm @ 5,500 rpm.
- The 2017 Honda CB Shine SP has a claimed top speed of 93 kph.
- The engine now meets BS-IV emission norms, which means that the new model might deliver a better fuel economy than the outgoing model.
- The instrument cluster in the new CB Shine is analog-digital that looks premium.
- Disc brake up front while the rear has been assisted with a drum brake. These further come linked to an optional Combined Braking System (ABS) for added safety and convenience.
- The 2017 Honda CB Shine SP weighs 123 kg for the CBS variants.
- The 2017 Honda CB Shine SP measures 762 mm wide, 2,007 mm long, and 1,085 mm high. It has a wheelbase of 1,266 mm and ground clearance of 160 mm.
2017 Honda CB Shine SP Colour & Price: