@BAJAJ PULSAR RS 200
http://misterpaulsenglish.com/tag/level-2/ Bajaj Auto is going to release updated Bajaj Pulsar RS200 soon. First launched in March 2015, the flagship Pulsar has received fantastic updates. the bike has been spied in an all-new colour scheme ahead of its launch. The fully-faired motorcycle, the Pulsar RS200 was offered in a choice of two colours, buy provigil hong kong yellow, Red and buy accutane india Demon Black colour schemes. At a recent event, the manufacturer has showcased the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in a stunning Grey/silver and Black colour option in Turkey.
Updated Bajaj Pulsar RS200:
The basic design of the 2017 Bajaj Pulsar RS200 remains the same.
- BSIV engine norms.
- AHO headlamp.
- New sporty graphics.
- The black alloy wheels get white rim tapes/radium sticker, as you can see in all new Pulsar series.
- Comes with silver accents on the front fender near the fork, lower part of the fairing panels, and tailpiece.
Specification of Bajaj Pulsar RS200:
- 199.5 cc, single-cylinder, liquid cooled Motor.
- Churns out 24.5 bhp of peak power @ 9750 rpm & 18.60 Nm of peak torque @ 8000 rpm.
- Telescopic front suspension with antifriction bush and Nitrox mono shock absorber (rear).
- 300 mm front disc and a 230 mm rear disc brake.
- Dual-channel ABS introduced in the 2017 Pulsar RS200 in place of the current single-channel ABS.
- 17-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres.