@Bajaj Pulsar NS200
True to rumours, http://wi-5.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1523507979.1834299564361572265625 Bajaj Auto will be relaunching its crown jewel, in the Pulsar series, by follow link this month. The get link Bajaj Pulsar NS 200(Naked Sport) will soon make its comeback with a bang! Though the Pulsar NS200 was gradually removed from the market in the year 2015, there have been no confirmed reports for the stop in production. The company has confirmed the relaunch on its social media platform by releasing a teaser. The 2017 Bajaj Pulsar NS200 was flaunted at a dealer event in Turkey. The bike might also receive an ABS variant along with upgrades in the mechanical and cosmetic sectors. Bajaj will launch the Pulsar NS200 with fuel injection(FI) system. The 2017 Bajaj Pulsar NS200 will face a stiff rivalry from the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, KTM 200 Duke.
- Displacement: 199.5cc
- Maximum Torque: 18.6 Nm @8000 rpm
- Maximum Power: 24.2 BHP @9750 rpm
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, triple spark, FI(Fuel Injected). The engine is paired to a six-speed gearbox which should help achieve 0-60 kmph acceleration time of 3.1 seconds.
- Cylinder Configuration: SOHC Layout
- Air Filter Type: Paper Element
- Crankshaft Type: Integral
No. of gears: 6
- Front Brake: 280mm Petal Disc with floating caliper
- Rear Brake: 230mm Petal Disc with floating caliper
Battery type: Maintenance Free
Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 Litres
It consists of a Speedometer, Odometer, Trip meter, Clock, Fuel Gauge which are digital in nature and an analog Tachometer.
It is expected to have a top speed of 136 kmph. To reach 140.8 kmph will not be possible due to lesser aerodynamic efficiency.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 will be available in Cocktail Wine Red, Ebony Black, Sapphire Blue and Pearl Metallic White (Expected).
The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is expected to be 1.05 Lakhs and above.