follow url After the launch 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 220F was spotted at a dealership. Now, about 10 years later, Pulsar 180 is getting another major update. The updated motorcycle is completely revealed ahead of its launch.
Rajiv Bajaj has already confirmed that the entire Pulsar series is up for a the update. After the 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 220F leaked, it is now turn of the 2017 Pulsar 180.
Updates in all new 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 180:
- The updated engine is compliant with the new BSIV emission norms.
- Revised instrument cluster with blue backlight, instead of orange as seen of current Pulsar 180
- Matte finish on the clip-on handlebars.
- New seating cushion which is softer.
- The all new rear disc brake to improve the braking performance of the motorcycle.
we can notice that the design of the new Bajaj Pulsar 180 remains identical to its previous model with only minor changes.With the updated engine we can expect a slight improvement in the performance.
Specification of all new 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 180:
- The same 178.6 cc
- Air-cooled engine, DTS-i engine
- It will produce 17.02 Bhp @ 8500 rpm & 14.22 Nm of torque @ 6500 rpm
- 5-speed gearbox.
Although it is confirmed that the new Pulsars will be more powerful. But the engine is more efficient than the current-generation model.
Source: Dino’s Vault