cheap shallaki boswellia Audi Q7 which was launched in 2015 as a diesel engine, is now launched in India on Monday as the petrol engine variant of the same SUV. The starting price of new Audi Q7 40 is INR 67.76 lakh, almost 3 lakhs less than the diesel vehicle. It is the first time Audi Q7 SUV is available with a petrol engine in India. Having the same external design, it has the new language with a hexagonal single frame chrome grille on its front fascia. Audi is now celebrating the completion of 10 years in the country after the recent launch of Audi Q7 and Audi A6 design edition. the Audi Q7 40 TFSI is the same car as what was internationally sold as the Audi Q7, it is because of change in the nomenclature for its models.
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI Specifications:
- ENGINE-2.0 liter, turbocharged, 4-cylinder engine.
- 252 HP of power and 370 Nm at 5000rp m -6000rpm
- TOP SPEED- 233 km/h.
- TRANSMISSION- 8-speed automatic transmission powering all four wheels through Audi’s Quattro system.
- ACCELERATION- 0-100kmph in 6.9seconds.
- PETROL EFFICIENCY -11.68 km/l.
- MILEAGE – 13.55 km/l ( where diesel variant -14.75kmpl in city and 10.7kmpl in highways).
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI Features:
- Auto park assist..
- Audi virtual cockpit.
- Adaptive air -suspension.
- It has a new touch controlled MMI system and Android Auto, Apple can play with tablets with 3D audio for rear passengers.
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI http://misterpaulsenglish.com/tag/english/page/4/ Exterior AND Interior Features:
- Matrix LED headlamps with variable intensity.
- Single frame Audi grille.
- 20-inch alloy wheels.
- LED tail lamps.
- Twin exhaust pipes.
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI buy gabapentin 100mg Dimensions:
- Length -5050mm.
- Width -1970mm.
- wheelbase – 2900mm.
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI http://ibprairies.org/?page=buy-lotemax-ointment Variants:
- 40 TSFI Quattro Premium plus petrol -INR 67.76 Lakh (Ex-showroom).
- 40 TSFI Quattro technology petrol -INR 74.43 Lakh (Ex-showroom).
New Audi Q7 40 TFSI Rivals:
- Volvo XC90.
- BMW X5 35i.
- Mercedes Benz GLS 400.
- Land Rover Discovery petrol.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee petrol.